Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Short Story Plot and Setting Media

Unit 1 Short Stories

During this unit, we will focus on theme, or the lessons we learn about life from reading.

Setting and Plot are the two major concepts we are learning in our class. We will determine the meaning of plot and setting, then apply our knowledge of these terms to summarize the plot of short stories and describe the setting of each story.

Elements of Setting

Elements of Plot



This is an example of a plot diagram worksheet that we will fill after reading a story. 








1 comment:

  1. Dana,
    I LOVE your plot diagram. I have one that I've been using, but I like yours much better. Do you have it as a pdf or a Word file that you could email me? If so please send it to kredmon@seq.org. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete